Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

+ love in the air +

hey..
listen to the music
and hear my voice
thru the wind in the air, does it any sign?
i tickle my guitar and wrote a song
because now i'm thinking bout you

i'm throwing my love in the air
and hope wind pass it to your ears
and i hope you will smile
in the time you hear the wind

it is all about love (you and me)
it is all about doing crazy things
and it is all about you and me
thru the love in deep
it is all because love

you made me feel exist
every time you hold me, you touch my soul
you hold me close in your arm, i feel safe
you warm me with every words when you said

it is all about love (you and me)
it's all about doing crazy things
and it is all about you and me
thru the love in deep
it is all because love

and there's a time when i'm down
you came for comfort
you hear me talking and cursing
but you said nothing

hey baby, it's you that i've been waiting all my life
you save me from sadness sea
you blow me love and soul
you give me hope and show me a rainbow

now i sing la la la la la
now i'm with you and sing la la la la la
you hear my voices husking
in the air it's flies
hear me in the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment