Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Miracle of Musibah


Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani.

Well, couple of months ago, our family was hit by an incident that none of us thought it might be happen. Ujian Allah yang tak disangka-sangka. Innalillahiwa'inailaihirrojiun atas musibah yang kami terima. Semoga Allah ampunkan dosa-dosa kami sekeluarga. Amin.

Alhamdulillah, the musibah brings us closer and I notice that everyone are staying up close and no one leave the circle. I'm so glad that Allah keeps everyone in a very calm and realistic peaceful mind. And, even at the very critical time, my whole family are being very supportive. Ya Allah, terima kasih atas musibah ini. It's like a wake up call to everyone.

It's not about the musibah that I'm fussy about to tell. It's about how sad I am looking at my both parents, whom struggling to accept and swallow all this things. It is really broken to heard mama crying over the phone, let it out all her sorrow. Seeing abah hiding his tears going through all this. It's really broke me up. I'm not gonna lie.

There is one time, I pray Allah to turn back time so that we could fix whatever we do wrong so that this things won't happen. Unfortunately, we can't turn back time. What we can do is just face the fact. And, no judge.

Nak cite panjang2 pun pasal ni aku tak reti or it might be terlalu mengaibkan. Aku harap entry aku kali ni boleh remindkan aku tentang insiden ni in long terms. I wish that I still can read in my oldies ages so that I could remember all of this. I wish I could recall the moment one by one for the lesson. 

Aku harap takde sape-sape yang akan sia-siakan sesiapa dalam family since everyone are so supportive and leave no one terkapai-kapai sensorang. And still we can laugh to funny things like we did before. That is a miracle of musibah. Allah knows best. 

Harap-harap jugak, aku dapat bagi pendidikan dan kasih sayang yang sewajarnyer pada anak-anak aku especially to my girls. 

And, what ever it is, family first!

Thank you for reading.

#yusufrahimi
Love,
Izrin

No comments:

Post a Comment