Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Do You Miss Me?


Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani.

Assalamualaikum.
Phewwww. It took me few month to write another entry. I am so sorry (to my belogg anyway), I have been away for soooo longggg.

Aku tak lah busy sangat. My life has past with so much drama.
Drama kat rumah. Kat Opis.
But, I manage to survive. Weehhuuu!

Takde cite baru from me. Macam biase lah. I act like a good Ibu to my two precious. They has grown up really fast. Making mess, loud. Zahra is really a drama queen, Tak tau la ikot perangai sape. Ahahahaha. Zaim, Alhamdulillah dah melepasi zon tantrum. He's a good boy and semakin mudah nak urus. He is turning four this coming November.

Life is a bit slower. I didn't do much about it.
I don't feel like doing anything right now. So, biarkan hari-hari berlalu macam biase.
Just, optimise the time with the kids.
Rugi plak rase kalo sia-sia kan mase membesar dorang. Dah la siang keje and leave them with the sitter.

My plan to quit the job has to be postpone. Huaaarrgghhhh.
Konon-konon dah settle hutang dah boleh pikiaqq nak berhenti kerja. Ahahahhahaha. But, something is coming on my way. Yang aku takleh nak lepaskan. This is another hidden dream. So, please pray that Allah ease everthing for me. Amin.

Actually, dari sehari ke sehari rase nak share something kat sini, but, unfortunately, my account has to under go something (ok, aku lupe password jek). Kikiki. Then, now I am back.
And, InshaAllah, will keep on sharing.

Sekarang ni, aku tengah nervous sebab nak sekolahkan Zaim. Bulan ni adelah bulan school hunting. Ritu dah survey sekolah yang aku nak sangat. Ahahahaha. Tapi tak adil plak kalo tak pi tengok sekolah-sekolah yang lain kan?

Nanti akan ade entry, Zaim first day at school. Semoga tak banyak drama! Kahkah.

Will update more soon.

Love,
Izrin!

No comments:

Post a Comment