Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

hijrah



Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani.

Recently, I met a friend that I haven't seen for quite a long time. And, we catching up for some updates. I'm glad that she is happily married, with kids. Most of the stories is basically about raising our kids. 

I love meeting people besides having some updates, gossips 😂😂, they actually sharing some good ideas, which I haven't thought before. Credits for me, I like more ideas on raising my kids. As they get older, smarter, I need to be ahead from them! 

Towards the end of our conversation, she ask me "Lain giler weiii ko sekarang. Kenape tibe-tibe berubah?".
Well, "Do I need to go thru something worst  to change?".
She feel guity, then she said NO. ahahahaha.
I know she pointing at my handsocks and sock. Yup.
Yes, I already and trying to hijrah. 



Honestly, nothing really happen to me, that makes me decided to wear handsocks and socks. I kinda feel comfortable now, even it is a lil bit struggle at first. 

I decided to to wear them early 2017. Alhamdulillah. Some of my friends even questioned me about this, I just ignored them. Because I know, istiqomah isn't easy. 

For me, wearing this doesn't mean that I am good enough. And, don't make me good or different or whatsoever! No. But, I try to be one. I am trying to be a good role model to my kids especially to my daughter. So that they know, this is how they suppose to wear and it is really comfortable. Also, I'm not trying to be different, most of my friend, that I know, they already hijrah way before me. Some of them even better, the wore niqab. 

Also, I do notice that, some of my male friends, whom know me years back, they more respect me after hijrah. But still, there are few that don't. Do not worry because some people they don't like or maybe don't know how to respect other people. Rambut kan same hitam, hati lain-lain. So, excuse them.

There are many things that I wish I could change. ie, speak nicely and nice things 🙈🙈😜😜. You know lah, when we out of mind with something/someone, we talk rubbish. Not we, ME! LOL. I really wanted to be a good person, May Allah ease my hijrah and bless with strong istiqomah. And, May Allah send me a good accompany, friends to make my hijrah more beautiful. Amin.

But, I am still the same person, inshaAllah. 
Do pray for me!


Love,
Izrin



No comments:

Post a Comment