Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July Updates! 😆😆



Hello.
This is me again.
Remember? 😅😅

It's been seven month since Maryam start her schooling day. Alhamdulillah. She is very excellent in her study. Social networking (seriously?). Communicates. Yeap. She is a fast learner. This is what her teacher told me on her report card day. She is hardworking (this one I have to make an objection) 😂😂. But, sure thing, she is a very dramatic lady, especially in the morning. We have to wait for her longgggggg morning shower. 

And, she always has a various morning mood which I have to confront everyday. Ohhh, Maryam!

My big boy, my hero, Zaim. He is now looking more like a man. He is very helpful especially on chores. He would like to help and learn things. He has change a lot from Zaim that we used to know. Alhamdulillah. He did well in his study too. I am glad that he is willing to learn. Yes. We did send him to reading class, since he is not really good in reading, (which some of makcik bawangs think that we are cruel to let him having a class in his 6yo. LOL), but he love his reading class and we, his parents, think that this is the most helpful way of let him preparing himself to primary school. And, yes, we pay his reading class too 😋😋.

Actually, I am very nervous + excited for this coming 2020. So many exciting things that will happen next year. One of the exciting things is Zaim is going to primary school!! Time really flies. I cant even imagine sending him to school. Wow! Life will be hectic next year. Really cant wait!

I dont remember where I have read a quotes that saying " Have you ever realize, whatever Doa that you prayed, Allah will grant to you by times? " Something like that. And I know that, I have once prayed that I wanna know to whom I got married to 😆😆 and, I really wanna know how my children will look like (maybe I dont realise whats the best Doa that I should ask by that time!). Alhamdulillah. Allah the best listener.

Alhamdulillah. My life is loaded with sweet memories and bitter lessons, that makes a perfect duo. I know Allah always know best, the greatest planner. 

Till next time!
Thank you for reading.

Love,
Izrin

No comments:

Post a Comment