Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

5th years of Yawning (^ ^)v

Hello. I have trouble uploading pictures on blog. Did you have the same problem lately? hurmm.
That is the exact reason why I did not post any entry. Dah penat draft entry dalam kepale, tapi tak dapek la nak luahkan kat belog..till the problem solve, entry takkan diserikan dengan gambar2 curik dari google! Sorry.

Ohh, on 1 January 2013 is officially my 5th year in public sector. Yeay! Dalam tak nak kerja, bosan, tak suke, fed up, bencik, nak muntah dan memacam lagi perise dari hati, lime tahun gak bertahan. Tak sangke. Most of the thing in my life are my own decision until I was offered a post in public sector. My mama actually forced me to accept. Kalo ikutkan naluri ke'swasta'an aku, memang tidak la. Gua tutup sebelah mate je ngan kerajaan ni. But, cliche bile orang tua, it's like a tradition, mesti nak anak keje gomen,kan? Same goes to Mama. So, she leave me no choice. I benti keje bank, bayar balik gaji sebulan dan nanges. huhuhu. "tis is a real tough decision I made and i hate it".

Tahun pertame, di pejabat pertame. Daerah yang baru diwujudkan. Kulaijaya. Addition, tempat jumpe jodoh. ekeke. Everything was a begining. This is the place where I heal a wound. I still can remember how hard I am to work everyday with tears. But, Allah is Almighty, He send me a guardian, two lovely sister who never fail to give me joy. Zuarimy dan Zalimah. Err..how come name you all mule dari Z?? hikhikhiks. Kite bertige is a good friend. They aren't my age but still as crazy as me. I love being surrounded by their love. Thank you sisters!

Then, along came love. hahaha. The always a true fact that I never denied, I woo my hubs. Well..at first hubs tak layan pon. Jual mahal la kunun. Dah la tu, siap curi-curi gi dating ngan opismate die..haaa..jeng jeng jeng. Ingat I tak tau la tuh. hahaha. He said "kite kawan je okay?" I pun, okay je. Pastu, kite pun start jadik crime partner. We do a lot of stupid things together. Seronok berkawan ngan hubs. We have a lot of fun! Till he propose and I am wordless. Memule kate kawan je, pastu plan nak tunang ngan kite..eeiii, tak malu! Tak malu! Uweek! hahaha. After reconsidering my age dan kemalasan nak bercinte lagi. At my age of 23, I dah jadik tunangan orang. Pas kawen, when we having a pillow talk, rupenyer we have a very same thought which is dah malas nak bercinte lagi. Dan, hubs kate die pilih I sebab he knew that I can take care of him. So, untuk girl out there yang maseh mencari pasangan..why trying so hard? hahaha! LOL. Dan percintaan kami selepas kawen adelah lebih-lebih hangat. hehehe. Alhamdulillah.

Memule keje lagi I dah disabotaj kaw-kaw! Tak sangke that I'm strong enough to fight back. Luckily, I'm a mentally tough. Syukur Allah beri aku kekuatan. Pompuan mereng tu pun dah semakin mereng and dah pindah opis jugak. Bile bumped, die buat2 plak tak kenal I. Nyanyuk. I never hate her, even she has done many things. Well, I just accepting what shes done as a lesson. She makes me stronger. Maybe, someday, I akan jumpe ngan orang / bos yang lebig teruk dari pompuan ni. Oops. Did i tell you 'pompuan'..ohh gosh! :p

If I'm throwing five years back, I can say that I am a better person today. Alhamdulillah. Lime tahun dulu, I belum covering my aurat, belum pandai jage solat, belum pandai masak, dan banyak yang belum-belum-belum. But today, I'm proud of myself that I've change a lot. Really. I'm sure, Mama mesti bangge ngan I. And, just sometimes, I like to look back in case I forget who I am.

Thanks to everyone who keep supporting me. Who being around me upside down. Who being a good friends that leads me to Jannah. Insyaallah, I will be a good person and improving myself from time to time. The upmost, thanks to Allah for giving me chance to change, in the same time, bless me with His love. Amin!


Love.Izrin

No comments:

Post a Comment