Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Better Days!



Hello.
Its been hectic lately.
Life and work.

I've been transfer to another department, way far from where I am before.
In short notice. In shock.

I am okay.
I am just gonna go with the flow.
I believe that everything happen for a reason.
Plus, I need fresh air, well I should given myself the very fresh air to breathe.

For nine years, I'm in my comfort zone, too comfort perhaps.
And, few years back, I have to dealing with myself of my partner whom not so friendly with me.
So, I guess it is okay to make a new friends, and having a new environment.

Alhamdulillah, the new environment not so bad for me.
A warm welcome from everyone including bosses.
There are slightly a miscommunication at first, but everything went well after that.

Ouh, just to share here that I am turning 26weeks pregnant this week.
Heeee Alhamdulillah.
This is the reason why I keep on my mind positive.
I really don't want things that happen to me affected to my little baby inside, the baby had been diagnosed stress while I am having thinking too much.
But, Alhamdulillah, the baby and mother recover after 2 days stay on bed-cation.

Now, I have two things to be taken care of;
Zaim is going to school. Yeay!
And, baby is coming, InshaAllah this coming December.

Please pray for me and the baby till safely delivered.
And, please pray that I am able to witnesses Zaim on his first day to school.
I've been waiting my entire life to see my kids off to school 😩😩

Gonna write soon!

Thank you for reading.

Love, Izrin

No comments:

Post a Comment