Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tiffany Blue Wedding Theme !

Assalamualaikum & happy Wednesday peeps!

This weekend, hubbs and me are going off to Felda Residence Hotel, Tanjung Leman for 3 days & 2 nights. It's hubby's Office Family Day. Weehhuu! I should be happy to end my pack October with some short vacation like this. Phew! It's a real crazee month on October. Starting early of the month, me struggling for my final semeser exam..till the third weeks. Then on the same third weekend, my whole family off to KL celebrating my sister graduation. Continued with Raya Haji, which on the first place we plan to celebrate at Kulai but ended we slept over at Mutiara Rini. Tired. Tired. Tiring!!
And now, I'm glad to flee and doing nothing!! Yeay!!

Today, I wanna share some ideas on Tiffany Blue wedding theme.. How come i doesn't fall in love with this colors 2 years back ek? It's a really beauty color on pictures. When I see this color, I feel likes falling in love again. There are romantic mood in this color, plus, it's kinda retro. Really love it!




Wedding invitation concept that I adore which is simple and nice..


Wedding dress..
The first picture shows all bride maids wearing tiffany blue and the bride contras with white dress. Very nice indeed. And the second picture is a traditional malay custume. But, it's seems like a blue color..maybe sebab the silver lines tu kot..






Wedding concept and decoration..



Cute door gift and dessert ideas..





Looks, the amazing hand bouquet made from load of buttons!! So cute!!



I prefer a nice and simple wedding cake..just like this :D 



The centre piece using fresh flower idea..



Amacam? Fall in love tak with this color? I hope you like the ideas and give a consideration, eheh!
Anyway, mesti ingat. Kawen based on your budget! Kadang-kadang, bende mahal tak semestinya cantik hokey..bende murah-murah pun bleh nampak cantik. Plus, sekarang kan banyak DIY stuff or if you put some effort on doing something yourself, even macam tak lawa pun, you will be satisfied!

Good luck on picking wedding theme!

Love.Izrin

No comments:

Post a Comment