Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

+ Incredible Seven Month (special entry for Khairul Anuar) +

Salam kawan2. Happy wednesday!
Happy chocolate day. eh! takde la, ekcelli, today i'm wearing chocolate punjab dress to work ;)
My hubby oso wearing chocolate today, sweet,kan?
But, the bitter is, our office is located in different path, ces!
Bestnyer kalo satu opis kan, knape la kerajaan avoid husband and wife in one department?! huh! (*_*)"

Oh, yep. Yep and Yeeppi.
Today, it's our 7 monthsary! (sebelum ni langsung tak mention. gediks!) haha.
Selame ni ignore jerk mase yang berlalu suddenly hari ni terpikir, what? already seven month? Tipu la! haha.
Sangat tak percaye dah tujuh bulan kami hidup bersame, cepatnyer mase berlalu.
Tak sangkenyerrrr, , <--teruje tahap angau!

-----selang 10minit-----

Aku maseh tak pecaye kami dah kawen for seven month. Jakun!
Pesal aku eksaited sangat?hehe. because, i never been married before. kuikuikui. sengal!
I grab my phone and send hubby a text.

isteri comel : Eh! tak sangke dah tujuh bulan kite kawen la abg. happy 7 monthsary!
suami tembun : A'ah tak pasan lak, tak sedar dah tujuh bulan. Happy anniversary tuk sayang gak!
(bukan cover, but memang takde ayat2 jiwang lagi lucah yerp!)

Tbe2 ase nak nanges plak, nak nangis kesyukuran.

Syukran Ya Allah.
Kau dah temukan aku dengan penjageku, pelindungku dan syurgaku. Kau telah berkati hubungan kami hingga tak perasan bahagia kami melewati waktu.
Kau pernah uji aku dengan kekecewaan yang tak terhingga, sehingga aku hampir hilang pedoman.
Hingga aku menafikan hakikat, hingga hampir lupus imanku.
Namun, kau beri aku kekuatan, kau beri aku petunjuk. Dan kau temukan pula dengan dia, jodohku.
Kini, hidup aku lebih tenang, berada dekat dengan-Mu dan dia. Aku sangat bahagia.
Syukur padaMu, Ya Allah. Amin.

You know what sayang, i found this shows how i want to spend my life with you, seriously ;
but, i made mistake when i marrying you without finishing my study first, huhuhu.
Bukan gelojoh sayang but, i just don't wanna loose you.
Akibatnyer : You have to accompany me each time i travel to Malacca for class, huhu. And, you oso has to apply for CUTI when i'm having my exam. Sorry sayang!
But, we had a lot of fun travelling,kan?? (^^)
The long journey is worth than anything, when it's just you, me and music.
Love when we talk and there's a background sound, romantic sangat!

It's nice to think that we will grow older together, at least, it's not me alone are older.
And then, together send our children to college. Then bleh la kite men cari2 uban kat umah. (^^) Pastu petang2, kite gi jenjalan tepi pantai lido, time tu mebi dah takde pasir kite nak men kuis2.
But, i still want to walk hand in hand with you and watch the sunset.
Pastu, kite gi enjoy our karoks session as ussual. You and me.
Then, memalam kite kire bintang2 kat langit sambil baring kat kusi malas depan umah.
Sweetnyer how i create our old folk activities! haha.



I don't need any perfect man, came and knee to propose me. I just wanted a normal guy, with a normal life to taken care of me and love me the way i am.
I need someone who can listen and share.
I want a guy who can be a good friend of mine.
I want a guy who can deal a problem with me.
I want a guy just like you,
Khairul Anuar.



Thanks for being my life partner, my friend, my joy.
Thanks for remind me to smile each day.
Thanks for your love, dear.
I love you.

Hope we can still be a life partner till death.



regards,
---sayang---

2 comments:

  1. wau.. sweeetnya.. but so kelakar. i think 7 years but 7 months.. anyway.. enjoy u'r marriage
    --
    Jom view sini Rahsia kecantikan anda disini

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah! baru sedar it's funny to be excited on 7 month aniversary ;)

    ReplyDelete